Time Tracking & Task Allocation helps you to organize all of your task’s so you can focus on building a better business.
Whether you’re a student or a professional, it can be tricky to stay on top of all the things you have to do. If you let all this information spin around in your head, you’ll end up stressed and frantic.
There is a solution, however: use an external system. When you take your to-do list out of your head and into the right app, you’ll free up your brain to spend more time on important tasks and less time on trying to remember that one thing you were imaginary to do.
Each new day, a list of tasks awaits us. Some of them are more interesting than others. Nevertheless, the importance of completing these tasks is undisputed, especially if they build on a daily basis.
Normally what happens is that we are either able to complete a pre-set number of tasks on time or we fail miserably. Although the success rate depends on many factors, there is one common thing that is mostly seen in several use cases. That would be the use of to-do list apps.
Features & Functionality
- Apps have built-in reminders for your Team with Supervisor & On field Technicians.
- It's easier to edit a Task allocation and Checklist.
- You can add the digital Assets with Images and live video.
- Apps let you quickly change the view of your tasks to sort them by priority, due date, or alphabetically and filter by choice.
- Digital to-do lists can be collaborative Platform for your organization and your external stack holders, meaning you can assign tasks to other people and get notified when they complete them.
- Customize your Field creating from Admin Panel where ever and whatever is required as per your needs.
- Prioritize Once you have your list created, look at each category and mark items that are of the highest priority. You may want to create a Priority based system, so you know the level of importance of every task and can sort accordingly. With the team and across the Onsite Field workers.
- Be flexible and willing to adjust, once your setup, avoid thinking of your system as being set in stone. Your life changes, so your list should be able to change as well. Keep an open-minded perspective on how to organize and manage your list in order to give your list a chance to morph as necessary.